Parents Connect Group
PCG with active members
Hai Sing Parent Connect Group
Hai Sing Parent Connect Group (PCG) is glad to share that we had a very fruitful year in 2017
We are involved in some of the following activities, namely :
1) Hai Carnival - we support, by setting up stalls to sell cakes and puffs
2) Graduation Pack - we care, by packing goodies with encouragement notes to every graduating students
3) Celebrate Teacher's Day - to show our appreciation, we prepare and pack gifts for teachers and administrative staff
4) Cross Country - being involved by participating in the run at Bedok Reservoir
5) Racial Harmony - to create awareness, by selling goodies from varies race.
One of the way for us to be part of our child life is being involved. Participating in PCG allows me to understand the people, the environment and even the friends that my child is in or with. This helps to bridge the gap that most parents might feel when their child goes to secondary level.
We are excited and look forward to more parents to join PCG, to be part of this journey in our child's teen life.
For more info on PCG, Please contact Elysia/Doris/Cindy (email@example.com)
By PCG Chairperson Ms Elysia Oh
PCG Encouraging Packs for Graduating Classes 2018
Sec 1 Campfire 5 Jan 2018
PCG Friends of Hai Sing Award 2018
PCG Sports Carnival 2018