Centralised Direct School Admission (DSA) to Hai Sing Catholic School Application Process
1. From 2020, application for DSA- Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application will be open from 5 May to 1 June 2021.
2. Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student's aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the school's academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
3. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email from 28 June 2021 onwards.
4. Interview for shortlisted applicants will be carried out by video conferencing only at student's primary school.
5. All DSA applicants will be notified of their application outcome by 13 September 2021.
6. The shortlisted International Students are required to fulfill the requirements of the Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) test to be successful in DSA.
Please note that meeting all the criteria does not guarantee the student will
be shortlisted/given an offer.
For more details, please refer to MOE website – www.moe.gov.sg/secondary/dsa
For enquires please call :
Mr. Seow Han Chien
Ms. Lee Mui Sian at 65827864.