Parents Support Group
PCG with active members
Hai Sing Parent Connect Group
Hai Sing Parent Connect Group have been established for more than 20 years and we can see the changing trend of parents involved. PCG is no longer limited to just homemakers but we can see working mums taking time off from work to participate in various events and we even have fathers, and grandparents getting involved. It is a very heartening changed of trend and we look forward to parents and guardians of Haisian to be part of this big family by participating in the events we will be hosting. We had fun and good bonding by participating in the following events:
1) Sec 1 Camp Fire, to break the ice and welcome secondary 1 students host by school counsellor.
2) Encouragement Pack for graduating class, parents come together to sponsor, pack and write positive
words on bookmarks to encourage the students whom are taking O levels n N levels.
3) Sports Carnival, Haisians not only study hard and they play hard too
4) Teaching, is a work of heart. On teacher day, as parents, we show our appreciation to the teachers, vice principal, principal and not forgetting the staffs for showering our kids with patience and love.
5) Last but not least, on racial harmony day, we had fun selling goodies and the students dress up
representing various races.
The best way to love our children is by giving them TIME. PCG welcomes and look forwards to parents of
Haisian to join us and walk this journey together.
For more information on PCG, please contact Anjanette, Pallab or Lynn via firstname.lastname@example.org
By PCG Chairperson Ms Elysia Oh
PCG Encouraging Packs for Graduating Classes
Sec 1 Campfire
PCG Friends of Hai Sing Award
father child bonding programme
PCG Sports Carnival
Racial Harmony Day